Join the Chamber of Commerce today and be a part of the solution that helps our community grow! The Coshocton County Chamber of Commerce is working with local businesses for the future of Coshocton County.
Learn about all the benefits you will receive as a Chamber Member.
Why Should Your Business Join the Chamber of Commerce?
Chamber membership conveys credibility and stability to your customers. Being a member of the Chamber of Commerce will open the door to many contacts that can help your business grow through the power of referrals and networking. The benefits of Chamber membership are numerous. Here are just a few:
Chamber Member Benefits:
- NETWORKING: Quarterly Members Luncheons and Business After Hours events create an environment for building your contact list and developing relationships with other business owners and employees.
- RIBBON CUTTINGS & GRAND OPENINGS: A great way to start your business off to the right start. A Chamber Ribbon Cutting offers a free media opportunity for your business.
- WEBSITE & MEMBERS DIRECTORY: Chamber members are listed on our website and in our annual Members Directory. The Chamber staff makes referrals to member businesses only in part of our daily routine.
- MAILING LABELS: The Chamber provides mailing labels to interested member businesses once a year for their direct marketing needs free of charge. If mailing labels are needed on a more frequent basis, there is a $25.00 charge.
- ANNUAL DINNER: This annual event is a celebration of members and recognizes some outstanding community awards. It is held in April of each year.
- COSHOCTON BUCKS PROGRAM: purchased at the Coshocton Chamber Office, Coshocton Bucks may only be redeemed at participating members’ businesses. This is a great way to reward employees and guarantee your money stays local.
- GROUP RATINGS: There are several programs exclusive for Chamber members only for group discounts on Medical Insurance and Worker’s Compensation.
- ANNUAL CHAMBER AUCTION: A banner event is the Chamber’s on-line auction to help support our organization. This is our biggest annual fundraiser and there are opportunities to become involved in various ways.
- REFERRALS: Business referrals are one of the most valuable benefits of your membership. The chamber receives inquiries every day and only refers our member companies.
- EMAIL BLASTS: The Chamber will help you reach hundreds of local businesses by using the new email marketing service offered exclusively to Chamber members. Bi-weekly we will compile an email message, call Chamber Email Blast, containing sales and advertising messages from our member businesses for distribution to our membership base. Information will be collected by Monday at noon to go out the following Monday and must be 100 words or less.
- COMMUNICATIONS: The Chamber works hard to have up to date information for all our Chamber members. We do a monthly e-newsletter that reaches hundreds of local business people.
- BUSINESS ADVOCACY: This is provided by the collective participation Chamber of Commerce members, creating a positive business climate, as well as continual review of legislative issues affecting our area of commerce.
- SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER: On site at the Coshocton Chamber office, the SBDC is able to meet with individuals to provide free, in-depth business consulting in areas such as business start-up, business management, government regulations, financing, international trade, and product development. They are considered the gateway for small business owners and entrepreneurs to access support services.