You are not going to want to miss this exciting 3rd annual event on Saturday, January 17, 2014 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm at Kids America. The Coshocton County Memorial Hospital is partnering with the Chamber to host this expo. The hospital will provide lifesaving screenings at a reduced rate.
This family fun expo will also have activities for children. There will be some great contests and prizes, too.
If your business has anything to offer in these related fields, please call the Chamber to reserve your space at 740.622.5411 or simply fill out the registration form below.
100% of payment is due upon reservation and participation in the Expo in not reserved until payment is received.
Coshocton Hospital Health, Safety and Wellness Displays - 2014
- General health profile
- Profile includes a variety of tests including glucose, uric acid, cholesterol and triglycerides. For accurate results, we ask that you fast for a minimum of 12 hours prior to the time the blood is drawn. This means no food or drink except water. Please also refrain from tobacco use the morning of the health fair.
- Ankle-brachial Index (ABI) testing for Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Pulse oximetry testing
- Information for early intervention, preschool, school age, adults and geriatrics. Will demonstrate iPad communication system; Vital Stim therapy for swallowing; and language and articulation materials used for children.
- Arthritis and joint protection information and adaptive equipment demonstrations
Dietary and nutrition
- Healthy food preparation with samples and recipes